Our brainteaser this week is about creatures and other things that are found in the sea.
1. Is the sea anemone an animal or a plant?
2. The dolphin is a kind of whale. Is this true or false?
3. Which creature is being described here: “Any of numerous species of small fishes with a head and body shaped like the head and neck of a horse”?
4. How many legs do crabs have: six, eight or ten?
5. Which creature is being described here: “Any of various marine crustaceans of the subclass Cirripedia that, as adults, live attached to rocks, ship bottoms, etc.”?
6. What kind of whale is also called an orca?
7. What is the word for young seals?
8. What are the only mammals to have adapted to living entirely in water?
9. Which swimming animal is also known as the sea hog?
10. When talking about sea creatures, what is a scrod?