The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference
The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference – this week: Disney. Answers below.
1. Disney’s 1928 cartoon “Steamboat Willie” introduced Walt’s most famous character. Name that character.
2. Which American actress, who later starred in the films “Accused” and “The Silence of the Lambs”, made her film debut aged ten in Disney’s “Napoleon and Samantha” (1972)?
3. In the Disney film “Bambi”, what kind of animal is Thumper?
4. In 1955, Walt Disney revived interest in which American folk hero with a movie and television show?
5. What name did Walt Disney originally want to call Mickey Mouse: Mortimer, Michael or Max?
6. Was the first Disneyland in Florida, California or France?
7. Which song from “Mary Poppins” gave Julie Andrews a chart entry in 1965?
8. Which 1940 Disney film used colourful visual images and cartoons to accompany classical music played by an orchestra under Stokowski?
9. Phil Harris provided the voice for which character in “The Jungle Book”?
10. What was Walt Disney’s middle name?
Click here for the answers: http://corp.credoreference.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=762&Itemid=79