WorldCat.org lets you:
* Search many libraries at once for an item and then locate it in a library nearby
* Find books, music, and videos to check out
* Find research articles and digital items (like audiobooks) that can be directly viewed or downloaded
* Link to “Ask a Librarian” and other services at your library
* Post your review of an item, or contribute factual information about it
You may need to have an active offline membership with a WorldCat library to view/download content or check out materials through its Web site.